Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am 3 Months Old!

I have been busy growing, growing, and growing! At my 2 month check up I weighed 14 pounds and 13 ounces. That was a month ago so Mommy thinks I weigh around 16 pounds now. She says her arms get a good work out carrying me around. Here are some pictures of what I have been up to lately. I can hold my head up really well when I am on my tummy, and I am about to roll over. We practice everyday. I can also reach out and grab toys. My favorite toys are the ones I can put in my mouth! I love to smile and giggle, but you have to work really hard to get me to giggle. My puppy, Andy, makes me giggle when he barks. I love to watch my puppy! My eyes follow Andy when he walks by me.












































We went to the lake on Saturday. I really liked standing in the water. Mommy went knee boarding and Daddy rode on the tube. They are really sore and are reminded that they are not in high school anymore! This is me after I woke up from a nap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Davis, you are growing up so fast--learning new things every day! What a big boy you are. You are catching up with your cousin Nelson. We love you up to the moon--GiGi and Papa John

Nelson Kittrell said...

Dear Cousin Davis,
You are so big! I love seeing your pictures and can't wait to be with you again soon.
Love,
Nelson

Aunt Heather said...

Davis, where are your pictures of you with your beautiful Aunt Heather? You should post some of those to show how much fun you had together.

The Downs family said...

Alison! Wes emailed us your blog...so fun! We have one too. Loved catching up on the "happenings" with Davis!! He's just too cute!