Monday, October 27, 2008

Milestones

I am a little late updating, but at my 4 month check up I weighed 18 pounds and 2 ounces, and I was 26 inches long. Dr. Chong said I was very alert and active! He also said I could start eating solid foods. Whoo Hoo!!! I looooooove to eat. Can you tell? Here are some snapshots of all the things I can do now....

I have found my feet and love to suck on my toes.

I can roll over from tummy to back and from back to tummy.

Yummy. I love to eat my solids. Here is a list of all the foods I have had so far...
rice and oatmeal cereal
squash
sweet potatoes
bananas
green beans
carrots
I love to play with my feet now that I know they are there!

I can sit up with support.

2 comments:

The Whitfields said...

that is so funny!! at Callie's 4 month check-up, she weighed 12 lb 4 oz. i think she has some catching up to do before she has legs like Davis. he's adorable!

Unknown said...

GiGi loves those chubby little legs! Love you up to the moon, sweet boy!!!