Saturday, November 22, 2008

Meet Blaise Henry

This is my friend, Blaise. He came to visit on his way to California. He and his mommy and daddy spent the night at our house and then my daddy took them to the airport on Saturday morning. We had so much fun with each other. Here are some pictures of our first time meeting. Come back and visit anytime, Blaise!



I'm going to get you.

Giving kisses....well, really I am just trying to chew his head because I don't know how to give kisses yet.


Let me do it again, Blaise. Your head tastes good!

The Boyzzzzz!



I am going to make a great big brother one day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah chad and blaise have the same hair cut!! i'm so excited, i had no idea this was here till alison put it on her facebook!! soo cute! xoxo emily l.

Ohmygoshi said...

adorable doesn't even begin to describe this post!

Unknown said...

Two cutie pies! Davis, you're just the best host to your new friend, Blaise. Mommie and Daddy are teaching you well the gift of hospitality. I love you up to the moon! GiGi

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Ohh he is so adorable!! What sweet pictures of the two of them. I love your blog! The background is great. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!!