Sunday, July 27, 2008

GiGi's Birthday Surprise

We surprised GiGi for her 60th birthday by flying up to North Carolina the weekend of July 19th. We had so much fun planning the surprise. Even Papa John was able to keep the secret. It was great spending time with family and friends. This was GiGi's face when we first walked in the door!






I got to meet my cousin, Nelson, for the first time. He did a great job of being gentle with me like his mommy told him. I can't wait until I am big enough to play with him. We are going to have so much fun!

















GiGi and Papa John were so happy to have both of their grandsons together.





We celebrated GiGi's birthday at Restaurant Five Fifty Three in Sylva, N.C. This is a picture of our friends and family on the front porch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It was the most wonderful weekend! So great to have everyone together. By the way, I love your new blog background. Great choice, Davis! Love you up to the moon, GiGi