I was baptized this past Sunday, October 26th. It was such a happy day! My GiGi flew in from North Carolina and my Gram and Gramps drove in from Georgia. My Papa couldn't be there but I am going to see him in December, and I can't wait. I love you and miss you, Papa! After church we all had lunch at my house. My Godparents, Brooke and Charlie Holt were there with their kids, too. Thank you for making it such a special day for me. I love all of you!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations on Davis' baptism into the body of Christ! I wish I had come to town this weekend! Y'all make an adorable family.
-Lindsay L.
I love you blog, Allison!! It looks great--and I can't believe how adorable Davis is. Such a big boy! You guys make a beautiful, sweet family :) Miss you!
Cousin Davis,
You are growing up so quickly! We are so impressed at all the new things you are doing. Congrats on your baptism, we hate we couldn't be there. You are such a handsome boy! We hope to see you soon.
Love,
Nelson, Uncle Brian and Aunt April
What a wonderful week GiGi has had being here with you, Mommy, and Daddy! I've loved playing with you, singing to you, feeding you your solid foods (yummy, yummy), taking you shopping, and most of all rocking you to sleep! I love you through and through sweet boy!!!
Post a Comment