Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Christmas with GiGi and Papa

My GiGi and Papa came to celebrate Christmas with me in mid December. We had so much fun together. Papa took me on a lot of walks around the neighborhood while Mommy and GiGi went shopping and had pedicures. We all went to the Millenia mall one day so I could see Santa. There was a long line, but it was worth the wait. Santa brought me some cool toys on Christmas! Also, while GiGi and Papa were here, we went to Crane's Roost Park to see the Christmas lights. Here are some pictures highlighting our fun time together.

I love my musical jungle! Thanks GiGi and Papa

It was actually cold when we went to see Christmas lights!

Waiting in line to see Santa.

Snuggling after opening presents on "Christmas Morning"



Put it together, Daddy! I can't wait to play :)


I love my new book!


Daddy got some new desk accessories for his office



Mommy got some new perfume from Bobbi Brown


Papa got some new pants. He has lost a lot of weight and dropped 3 pants sizes! Way to go Papa!


GiGi got a new charm for her Pandora bracelet


I had bath toys in my stocking






I think this big one is for me!












No comments: