Saturday, December 27, 2008

My First Christmas

My first Christmas was very special. We spent it at home here in Orlando. We went to the 5:00 Christmas Eve service at church. Then we came home and Mommy and Daddy ordered pizza and watched movies after they put me to bed. I was up early on Christmas morning, ready to open presents! Later that day we went to our friends house to have Christmas dinner and play games. Here are some pictures...enjoy!

Here I am before the Christmas Eve service.

Opening presents on Christmas morning


I love to play with my new stacking cups. Thanks, Mommy and Daddy!






Even Andy joined in the Christmas cheer.


Santa Baby








Our pretty tree


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our Christmas was made even more special by being with you, sweet pea! So much fun to watch you opening your gifts. We're so happy you are coming to see us soon. Love you up to the moon!!!